Christmas is almost here with only 13 days to go! One of my favourite parts about Christmas is the presents! I am not going to lie when I say I love opening presents on Christmas day with the family. We usually gather around, while one family member plays Santa and hands out the gifts from under the tree.
Today I will be sharing my Christmas Lust List with you all. This list comprises of all the things I am lusting over this festive season.
1. Unicorn Slippers! I saw these while out at Sandton City last week and I am dying to get my feet into a pair of them.
2. House of Hollard Christmas nails. So back in November my nearest Clicks store had a Christymassy set and I decided to go back for it and when I did they were gone! I haven’t seen them around JHB since but will still be keeping an eye out!
3. A Typo 2017 diary. I totally want a diary from Typo! they always have the most cool looking stationary, I have got my eye on the sparkly rose gold or the mermaid diary.
4. See-through Nail stamp. A couple Christmases ago I received an awesome nail stamping kit from Granny. These kits were quite new in SA at the time and the stamp was solid in color. I would love to get a clear one this year so that I can see exactly were I am stamping!
5. A Lovisa Chocker. I have been wanting one for ages but I just haven’t had the chance to get one.
Let’s hope I see some of these things under the Christmas Tree this year.
What are you lusting over this Christmas, let me know in the comments below!